List:       koffice
Subject:    Installing KOffice on Mac OS X with X11
From:       Pierre Thibault <pthibault33 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2006-05-27 0:44:01

Hello,

I've downloaded the source of KOffice but I was unable to build with X11
on Mac OS X. Here is the error I have after I did './configure':
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3 and < 4.0) (library
> qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
My environment variable QTDIR is set properly and DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is
ok too. Is it because the libraries have the suffix '.dylib' on Mac
while Linux uses '.so'?

Is anyone able to build KOffice on Mac with X11? I've tried with both
Fink and DarwinPorts and they both failed for me.

--

A+

Pierre