Hi! First, I'm spaniard and my english sucks, sorry :$ Second, say thanks you to you and all kword developpers. The only WYSIWYG I feel confortable with on Linux (on Windows I liked WordPerfect 8... but I use only Linux since 2002) I was very happy with Kile, but my classmates didn't like computers, and latex was a problem to echange texts with them (I'm a philosophy student). As soon as I hear about OpenDocument I see it was great to fight against the .doc people send to my by mail and I start to look at OOo and Koffice. I'd been playing with OOo Writer because it's on Windows too... but I can't stand it. If there wasn't Kword, I will came back to Kile. Thanks you! Third, I wanted to ask someone if koffice people had think about rename some apps for a consistent branding on koffice 2.0 . In my opinion, names as kpresenter next to krita breaks Koffice's branding. I would like to see more names as krita in koffice because it sounds dynamic, fresh and had a meaning about the app function. Kword is a great app, but I don't like the name, specially when I talk about kword and people thinks on Word :/ Cheers, iago ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice