This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --===============1035213490== Content-class: urn:content-classes:message Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C6703F.E7E40DAB" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C6703F.E7E40DAB Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I've got a question regarding scheduling tasks. I work alone, so I'm the = one and only human resource. I added multiple tasks in my project. Right = now all tasks start today, like kplato wants me to work on 10 different = tasks simultaniously.=20 I would like an option which change the time for my tasks without me = defining relationships between tasks. If there is no relation, I would = just like to start on the first task and work my way down to the bottom. = That way I can give an other task more priority by moving it up and = recalculate the times/dates. This would give me a quick way to determine = how much work I have and when I get to get to stuff, while all tasks are = not really related. An other thing which makes me ask for this feature is that I can't find = an easy way to change the start/end time for a task. I'd have to open = the task and enter a time. I'm sorry for the example, but in MS Project = you can just pickup a task and shuffle it around. This would make my = planning of my tasks also easier. Lots of text, I'm sorry for that. It's just that I couldn't find in in = the kplato handbook on KDE and Google-ing on tasks and resources isn't = exactly practical either. I hope this mail doesn't bother you too much. with kind regards, Quido Meijer Junior Developer Tele2-Versatel Hullenbergweg 101 1101 CL Amsterdam-Zuidoost The Netherlands Tel: +31(0)20 750 2250 Fax: +31(0)20 750 1550 Mail: quido.meijer@versatel.com=20 Web: http://www.tele2.nl or http://www.versatel.com This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged = or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended = recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message = and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended = recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the = contents to any other person and destroy all copies of the original = message and attachment. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C6703F.E7E40DAB Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable kplato multiple tasks, one resource

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6703F.E7E40DAB-- --===============1035213490== Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice --===============1035213490==--