Hi,

I've got a question regarding scheduling tasks. I work alone, so I'm the one and only human resource. I added multiple tasks in my project. Right now all tasks start today, like kplato wants me to work on 10 different tasks simultaniously.

I would like an option which change the time for my tasks without me defining relationships between tasks. If there is no relation, I would just like to start on the first task and work my way down to the bottom. That way I can give an other task more priority by moving it up and recalculate the times/dates. This would give me a quick way to determine how much work I have and when I get to get to stuff, while all tasks are not really related.

An other thing which makes me ask for this feature is that I can't find an easy way to change the start/end time for a task. I'd have to open the task and enter a time. I'm sorry for the example, but in MS Project you can just pickup a task and shuffle it around. This would make my planning of my tasks also easier.

Lots of text, I'm sorry for that. It's just that I couldn't find in in the kplato handbook on KDE and Google-ing on tasks and resources isn't exactly practical either. I hope this mail doesn't bother you too much.

with kind regards,

Quido Meijer
Junior Developer

Tele2-Versatel
Hullenbergweg 101
1101 CL Amsterdam-Zuidoost
The Netherlands

Tel:    +31(0)20 750 2250
Fax:    +31(0)20 750 1550
Mail:    quido.meijer@versatel.com
Web:     http://www.tele2.nl or http://www.versatel.com

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person and destroy all copies of the original message and attachment.