List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: mac
From:       Wesley Parish <wes.parish () paradise ! net ! nz>
Date:       2006-05-04 10:17:48

With this:
==============================
http://dot.kde.org/1055852609/
  Trolltech to release Qt/Mac GPL

 Posted by binner on Tuesday 17/Jun/2003, @05:23
 from the friends-of-kde dept.
 Trolltech announced today that they will release a GPL version of Qt/Mac on
June 23rd at the Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2003 in San
Francisco taking their successful dual licensing strategy for Qt/X11 to the
Mac. Also the upcoming Qt Script for Applications (QSA), Trolltech's scripting
toolkit for Qt-based applications, will be available under a dual license on
Mac OS X. Sam Magnuson from Trolltech already got much of KDE building on
Qt/Mac a while ago (screenshots showing Konqueror, Kontact, Games and
KOffice). The new license now offered allows to distribute binary builds of
KDE for Qt/Mac soon.
==============================
it shouldn't be difficult.

After all, most of it's already been done.  What's already done would mostly
need maintenance, I guess.

Wesley Parish

Quoting Hannes Vesper <cyborghaines@web.de>:

> Hi,
> will Koffice be ported one day to MAC OS X?
> Best regards
> Hannes Vesper

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press