List:       koffice
Subject:    A tiny kspread problem
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pet () online ! no>
Date:       2006-04-25 19:12:28

Hello,

I have noticed one bug (maybe?) since the upgrade to 1.5. When I choose cell
formating and change the value from "variable" to "2" Kspread behaves nicely
and actually changes precision from variable to 2.

However, when I save ande close the file and opens it again the precision
format is "variable" again.

I have the occasional crash on exit from kspread after upgrading as well, but
the failure to save this particular cell formatting happens even when there
is no crash on exit.

SUSE 10.0 and AMD64

Has anyone else seen this?

Olav