List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Saving formulas
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () kurly ! org>
Date:       2006-04-19 20:32:42

El Martes, 18 de Abril de 2006 11:19, Alfredo Beaumont escribió:
> This is true. However KFormula doesn't support ODF natively yet.
(...)
> > Any ideas about if this can be solved in any 1.5.x release?
>
> It will depend mainly in the changes involved. If they are relevant
> enough it won't go in 1.5 but in 1.6 or trunk, otherwise we might see
> in 1.5 :)

Oh, I thought 1.6 would be a release with just a couple of apps. Is planned a
1.6 release of KFormula?

Well, if I can be of any help testing, please, let me know. I have a couple of
ideas about KFormula, but I don't have any time to learn how to code them
myself right now. :-( <dreaming>Maybe in august, with the help of the Summer
of Code.</dreaming>

Greetings.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2