List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem building 1.5 branch on Linux too
From:       "Aron Stansvik" <elvstone () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-07 22:50:04

On 4/8/06, Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am Freitag 07 April 2006 13:29 schrieb Aron Stansvik:
>
> > This is my first mail to the list. I've just finished setting up my
> > new computer, a beefy Opteron, and I thought I'd give the 1.5 branch a
> > spin before the release. I'm having trouble building it though. The
> > system is running FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE/amd64 with KDE 3.5.2
>

> I can only second that the new branches seems to be broken also on a Linux
> system:
>
> This is /branches/koffice/1.5/ but same problems are in 1.6
> (admin is from /branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common)
>
> fast creating libs/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kformula/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kformula/config/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kformula/dtd/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kformula/fonts/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kformula/pics/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kformula/pics/crystalsvg/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kofficecore/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kofficecore/tests/Makefile
> fast creating libs/kofficeui/Makefile
> can't open ./libs/kofficeui/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
> fast creating libs/kofficeui/pics/Makefile
> can't open ./libs/kofficeui/pics/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
> fast creating libs/kopainter/Makefile
> can't open ./libs/kopainter/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
> fast creating libs/kopalette/Makefile
> can't open ./libs/kopalette/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
> [...]

This is not at all the build problem I'm having on FreeBSD/amd64
Thorsten, so I can't see how this can be related. And also would you
mind not changing the topic when you answer to a thread, since it
breaks threading for everyone with a threading e-mail user agent,
effectively "hijacking" the thread.

Best regards,
Aron Stansvik

PS. Any tips on my problem please take it in my original thread. DS.