List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem building 1.5 branch on Linux too
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-04-07 22:22:51

Am Freitag 07 April 2006 13:29 schrieb Aron Stansvik:

> This is my first mail to the list. I've just finished setting up my
> new computer, a beefy Opteron, and I thought I'd give the 1.5 branch a
> spin before the release. I'm having trouble building it though. The
> system is running FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE/amd64 with KDE 3.5.2

I can only second that the new branches seems to be broken also on a Linux
system:

This is /branches/koffice/1.5/ but same problems are in 1.6
(admin is from /branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common)

fast creating libs/Makefile
fast creating libs/kformula/Makefile
fast creating libs/kformula/config/Makefile
fast creating libs/kformula/dtd/Makefile
fast creating libs/kformula/fonts/Makefile
fast creating libs/kformula/pics/Makefile
fast creating libs/kformula/pics/crystalsvg/Makefile
fast creating libs/kofficecore/Makefile
fast creating libs/kofficecore/tests/Makefile
fast creating libs/kofficeui/Makefile
can't open ./libs/kofficeui/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
fast creating libs/kofficeui/pics/Makefile
can't open ./libs/kofficeui/pics/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
fast creating libs/kopainter/Makefile
can't open ./libs/kopainter/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
fast creating libs/kopalette/Makefile
can't open ./libs/kopalette/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
[...]

Every other KDE-3.5.x module compiles fine.

kde-config --version
Qt: 3.3.4
KDE: 3.5.2
kde-config: 1.0