List:       koffice
Subject:    [KSpread] Forgetting
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-07 1:56:14

Also in rc1...

Perhaps there is a new setting that I new to configure but... the old KSpread was pretty good
at "remembering" text content I had previously typed into a cell.

For example, if I typed "hello" in a cell, then went to another cell and starting typing "he"
a ghosted "llo" would be filled in for me.   This no longer happens with rc1.

Something I need to configure?  A bug?

Regards,
Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE