List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem building 1.5 branch on FreeBSD 6.1/amd64
From:       "Aron Stansvik" <elvstone () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-04 13:03:48

On 4/4/06, Aron Stansvik <elvstone@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello KOffice users!
>
> This is my first mail to the list. I've just finished setting up my
> new computer, a beefy Opteron, and I thought I'd give the 1.5 branch a
> spin before the release. I'm having trouble building it though.
> .. snip

I realized that I didn't specify versions of the software on the
machine, here they are:

[elvis@rubik /var/db/pkg]$ ls -1 -d auto* gmake* libtool* kdelibs* qt*
autoconf-2.13.000227_5
autoconf-2.59_2
automake-1.4.6_2
automake-1.9.6
gmake-3.80_2
kdelibs-3.5.2
libtool-1.5.22_2
qt-3.3.6_2

The compiler is the GCC from base FreeBSD system:

[elvis@rubik /var/db/pkg]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.4 [FreeBSD] 20050518

Regards,
Aron