List:       koffice
Subject:    trunk for KOffice 1.6
From:       Jarosław_Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-04-02 17:49:57

> 2006/4/2, Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach@wp.pl>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Updated trunk and now it seems require unsermake and Qt4.1
>> I understand this is beginning of KOffice2.0 development.
>> Where is 1.5.x?

Mikolaj, also note there's "pseudo trunk for KDE3" for KOffice 1.6 set up in
branches/koffice/1.6. There you'll find some new code for a few of the
KOffice apps, mostly Krita and Kexi.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki
See also:
* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
* Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html