List:       koffice
Subject:    Diagram X-Label
From:       Christian_Köberle <koeberle () mpiib-berlin ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2006-03-30 15:17:40

Hi,
I play a little bit more with KSpread and found some bugs:

if I create a box diagram and select 'First column as label' and the
data are in the column, than I expect that I find the data from the
first column as label on the X-axis. But there are nothing.
If I select 'First row as label' then I expect that the text from the
first row is in the box for the legend, but there is 'Series 1'

Remark
I miss a possibility to plot X/Y data

Christian

--
Christian Köberle
Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology