Dario Massarin libero.it> writes: > > Yes, I know, I should fill in a wish.. > > I'm typing my degree thesis and I've just had an idea that as of now, afaik, > no text editor has yet. > > Really simple: It would be great to have a tool to avoid "word repetitions", > making kword highlight all the words equal to the last word I've just typed. > In this mean I could know instantly whether I'm doing a word repetition or > not. If you are not afraid of the command line you should try GNU Style and Diction http://www.gnu.org/software/diction/diction.html The do some interested word analysis (including frequency/repetition) which can help improve your writing. Sincerely Alan Horkan http://advgato.org/person/AlanHorkan/ ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice