List:       koffice
Subject:    Icon Creation - Re-Created Kpresenter icon,
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-23 23:13:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Right, I have been annoyed that there isn't all the svg's for the koffice
suite and no one has come forward with them at all, even after repeating it
many times. So tonight I have created the first icon for kpresenter and
looks nearly the same. Anyway can you just look at this to ensure that what
I am doing is okay, as I will be using these on the Kde Video Tutorial site
that I am creating.

the link for the image is attached:

thanks Luke Parry