List:       koffice
Subject:    Unable to install koffice-filters on FC4
From:       "Luis Gutierrez" <lmgutie () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-12 19:44:24

Hi,

I'm having trouble installing koffice-filters on top of KDE 3.5.1-0.1.fc4
The error message I get from yum is:

Error: Missing Dependency: libgsf-1.so.1 is needed by package
koffice-filters

I also tried installing koffice-suite with the same result, so I installed
the packages separately, and only had trouble with koffice-filters

I know I have libgsf because yum reports:

libgsf.i386                              1.13.3-1.1.fc4.nr      installed
libgsf-devel.i386                        1.13.3-1.1.fc4.nr      installed

Now, my FC4 installation has the nrpms repo configured, so libgsf libraries
are newer than those provided by the base repo:

libgsf.i386                              1.11.1-2               base
libgsf-devel.i386                        1.11.1-2               base

Is there a compatibility issue here?
How can I fix this?

Luis