Hi All I'm using Kwrod 1.4.2 in KDE 3.5.1. I wold like to use the mail merge option to make some reports from a database, merging records into a table. My problem is that I can't merge more than one record in the same page. I do know how to tell kword to use the next record. It just generate a new page for each record of the query. Is it possible to do? and if possible how can I do it? Thanks Carlos Martín Ugalde www.serconi.es ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice