List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kde Video Tutorial Gallery: Need Icons
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-02-26 21:27:10

On Sunday 26 February 2006 10:52, Mr Bulldog wrote:
> Right I am working on a video tutorial gallery that is in good progress,
> where hopefully tutorials will be made to cover loads of stuff in an easy
> way for beginners to look at in koffice.
>
> However I am needing larger sized icons for each individual application on
> the gallery, as they are too small to be displayed, i am presuming that
> SVG's were used and was going to convert them to an appropriate format.
> Would anyone know the location or be able to give them me somehow.
>
> thanks Luke Parry
what I found in the source:
koffice/kexi/pics/hisc-app-kexi.svgz
koffice/karbon/pics/hisc-app-karbon.svgz
koffice/koshell/hisc-app-koshell.svgz
koffice/kplato/pics/crsc-app-kplato.svgz
koffice/krita/pics/krita.svg

The other apps icons were done before svg was asked for hence there is no svg.
If you need some, ask in the artist mailing list.

Anne-Marie

PS: what URL to this galery?