List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: OpenDocument from a programming language
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2006-02-02 5:14:24

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 21:38:05 PM +0100, Richard Bos (radoeka@xs4all.nl) wrote:
> Hello,
>

> does anyone know, whether efforts are on the way to make it possible
> to create OpenDocument formatted document from a programming
> language, such as python, perl, ruby and the like?  Sofar I did not
> find anything about it.

Hello,

the following page, as well as much of the activity of the
OpenDocument Fellowship, is devoted exactly to this kind of
information:

http://opendocumentfellowship.org/Resources/DeveloperTools

HTH,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

We shall serve God, family and country, in that order, because without
the one before it, each would perish.