List:       koffice
Subject:    Kivio and stencils
From:       "John Jordan" <johnxj () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2006-01-27 0:36:14

I have Kivio running on my Ubuntu-64 Breezy laptop. I also installed the
rest of Koffice, but Kivio is all I'm really interested in.

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to create my own set of
stencils. None of the ones it came with are remotely useful to me. I need it
for creating x-bar diagrams used in linguistics (syntax relationships). The
stencils are really simple and I can create them easily in Inkscape or
whatever. I just need to get them into Kivio.

I read all the documentation I could find, but there wasn't a word about how
to install my own sets of stencils. Unless it was in the PDF file I tried to
read before it crashed Firefox.

Does anyone know?