List:       koffice
Subject:    MS .doc file syntax checker
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2006-01-23 11:57:51

I just read an article about a Chinese-originated virus that was
embedded in a Microsoft word document sent to selected recipients.
That article makes me wonder if there are programs that
check .doc files for proper dat format and syntax. I don't mean
anti-virus programs, I mean just check the .doc file to be sure that
it is correctly constructed. Ditto for .pdf files.

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"