List:       koffice
Subject:    Slooow Loading Kword Document
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2006-01-21 10:26:11

I got a .doc file which I successfully loaded into Kword
and then saved as a .kwd file. The loading of the
.doc file took a long time. I expected that when I saved
the file in .kwd format that it would subsequently load
much faster, but such is not the case. Why do the .kwd
files load so slowly? Do I need a faster computer?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"