List:       koffice
Subject:    Need help with scanned in documents
From:       Ralph De Witt <ralphdewitt () charter ! net>
Date:       2006-01-19 19:13:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi:
I have some forms that I am scanning in to my computer, that I need to add
additional data too, then print out. So far I have figured out how to scan
the document in and save it as a PDF document.  But I do not understand how I
can mark the fields were data is to be placed on the forms. Remember these
are forms I am scanning in, I do not have them in electronic format. Can
someone help me define were the data is to be entered into these forms.I have
the latest OpenOffice and Koffice available. Thanks for your help.
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.