List:       koffice
Subject:    KSpread - a few questions..
From:       Ananth A <writetoananth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-11 10:13:22

Hi,

i have a few questions about kspread... i just compiled the 1.4.2
version of koffice.

- how do i select all the cells in a sheet ??? ctrl-a doesnt work.
usually under MS Excel, the corner between the rows and columns
heading has a cell which allows me to select the whole sheet. can i
get the same feature here ?

-how can i change the keyboard navigation ? i mean, which files do i
have to edit ?
what i want to do is to use ctrl-arrow keys to go to the end of the
row/column even if there is no data in the last row/column.

- what does the two icons to the left of the navigation bar do ?? one
is a green arrow and the other is a yellow dot. They get highlighted
when i edit a cell but i dont understand what they are actually there
for...

- how can i change the background color for a group of cells that i
select with the mouse ??? currently it shows them as white and hence,
im not able to differentiate them as selected.  i tried changing the
options under style (again clueless about styles) and also under kde
control center....

im very new to koffice... so if you could at least point me to the
corresponding files, i shall try to figure out a few things on my own.
ive also got a few crashes, and have filed a bug report for the same.

Thanks again for your inputs!!

Ananth