List:       koffice
Subject:    time fields in kspread
From:       Aaron Nelson <mr_nelson805 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-12-31 19:44:30

I hope that i'm in the right list here, if not please
point me in the right direction.

I've been trying to find a good timesheet template for
kspread to keep track of my personal work hours.
Since I have yet to find one, I've decided to create
one myself.  The problem I'm having though is I cannot
seem to get Kspread to compare two differant times and
give me a result

for example if i put my clock in time in C4 and my
clock out time in D4 I want my total hours to appear
in E4, accounting for a 30 min lunch break.

My normal work day is 7a-330p.  I can get the cells to
work if I use the generic format for the cell, but if
I want a time format for C4 and D4 I either get a cell
full of hash marks or it only shows 12:00:00 am no
matter what number I insert.  Can anyone help?

TIA,

AaronN

Lose your Mind, Lose your Job, Lose your Religion.

Never lose your faith.