List:       koffice
Subject:    a few newbie questions...
From:       Ananth A <writetoananth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-10 13:14:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
 is it possible to open password protected MS Excel files using KSpread ??
when i tried to open a protected excel document (using koffice 1.3.5), i go=
an error message and kspread promptly quit. i assumed it would at least giv=
me the blank sheet which i had opened before.
 also, are there any scripting examples available online?? the koffice
website shows scripting support for kspread but im quite clueless as to how
to start writing them... :(
 and, is there any workaround by which i can get a working pivot table
feature ??
 thanks for your inputs!
Ananth