List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread - Date in an axis
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-11-07 12:28:28

On Monday 07 November 2005 11.30, Helder Correia wrote:
> Hi! I tried to create a chart in KSpread based on a table like:
>
> 2005-01-01      10
> 2005-01-02      13
> 2005-01-03      11
> 2005-01-04      15
>
> It just won't work. It works on OO.o.
> I'm using SUSE Linux 9.3 with KOffice 1.3.5 (IIRC). Is this a missing
> feature? Is it implemented in the latest stable release? Is it
> implemented in devel? Am I doing something wrong? :)

It should work, but unfortunately the dates will have to be treated as text,
not as real dates in the current version.  To make it work, format the cells
as text before you create the chart.

I plan to fix this in kchart 1.5 that will be out in early march.

	-Inge

> Thx

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |