List:       koffice
Subject:    KoUnitDoubleSpinBox in *.ui file
From:       Tymoteusz Majewski <maju7 () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2005-11-01 9:05:01

I'm porting KDoubleSpinBox widgets to KoUnitDoubleSpinBox ones (where it
is applicable:) in KOffice and I have a question.

Can you use a class with following constructior in ui files?

class KOFFICEUI_EXPORT KoUnitDoubleSpinBox : public KDoubleSpinBox,
public KoUnitDoubleBase
{
public:
    // lower, upper, step and value are in pt
    KoUnitDoubleSpinBox( QWidget *parent, double lower, double upper, double step, double value = 0.0,
                         KoUnit::Unit unit = KoUnit::U_PT, unsigned int
precision = 2, const char *name = 0 );

If yes can you tell me how?
If not a
KoUnitDoubleSpinBox( QWidget *parent, const char *name = 0 );
constructor is needed.
If it is supposed to be done who's going to do it? Should I do it?

Cheers
--
Tymoteusz Majewski <maju7@o2.pl>