List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice dependencies on RHEL4 and 64bit
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-10-10 18:53:06

On Monday 10 October 2005 20:46, Victor J. Weigman Jr. wrote:

> I also am wondering if anyone has utilized KOffice on their 64 bit
> systems w/ RHELv4 .

I know Thomas Zander has compiled KOffice on his new 64 bit laptop (5 minutes
for Krita was his gentle boast), but he runs Debian. Me, I neither have a 64
bit system, no have used Redhat since version 5 or so, not counting the four
hours of Fedora I needed to check a Krita compilation problem. In short --
while quite concerned and all that, I cannot help here.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi