List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice Debian Packages for KDE 3.4.2 (Sid)
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-09-20 8:39:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 02:00, Markus Heller wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> does anybody have debian packages for the current KDE 3.4.2 release?
>
> Unfortunately my apt-get removed all my koffice tools, but I actually
> really need them...

The transition for the new GCC 4.0 C++ ABI hasn't finished yet. Most of the
C++ packages have been updated but a few, among them koffice, the KDE
bindings and kdevelop, will be still need some according to the Debian Qt/KDE
packagers:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2005/09/msg00272.html

There might be some unofficial packages though.

Cheers,
Kevin