List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread 1.4.1 problems
From:       Ville Herva <vherva () vianova ! fi>
Date:       2005-08-28 19:18:13

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 08:52:12PM +0200, you [Tomas Mecir] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 8/28/05, Ville Herva <vherva@v.iki.fi> wrote:
> > I noticed kspread 1.4.1 no longer has the option not to recalculate the
> > spreadsheet everytime a change is made. Automatic recalculation renders the
> > (imho fairly small) 400-line spreadsheet almost unworkable although it only
> > has maybe ten simple sum and average columns in addition to bare numbers.
>
> Could you include the problematic spreadsheet, please ? I want to test
> with latest cvs - lots of changes in there, so chances are that this
> is fixed already in development version.

Sorry, forgot to mention.

There are a couple attached into the bug #86251:
http://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=6912&action=view
http://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=6913&action=view

(I should probably apologize if the mail sounded overly harsh - I shouldn't
written it immediately after wasting several hours fighting with numerous
spreadsheet problems, not all of which were caused by kspread.)

-- v --

v@iki.fi