List:       koffice
Subject:    trashbin has disappeared
From:       Luc Geers <luc.geers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-06 15:18:44

Hi,

I have a little problem with the trash bin on my desktop... It has disappeared
from the screen and I want to have it back ;-)

The trashbin is still functional: I can still use the uptions in the menu
(rightclick) to put files in the trash and to restore the files.

Who can tell me how to get my trashbin back on the deskop?

--
Thanks & greetings!

Luc Geers