List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: libwpd installation -- data
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-30 9:32:55

> Just to be sure, I reinstalled the lipwpd source tarball. Here is the
> data from "make install". And, as you can see from the ./configure for
> koffice, it keeps telling me that it has not been installed. Something
> is fishy here.

KOffice relies on pkgconfig to detect libwpd installation. Try to run this:
 pkgconfig libwpd-0.8 --modversion

If this does not give anything, then KOffice will not detect libwpd.

The path to libwpd reported by pkgconfig can be obtained from:
  pkgconfig  libwpd-0.8 --libs

Also to be safe, remove file config.cache when you rerun configure.

Best regards,

--
Ariya Hidayat