List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Buliding debian packages fails miserably
From:       Ben Burton <bab () debian ! org>
Date:       2005-06-27 22:42:15

Hi,

> Now my question is: Is the debian package build expected to work?

The koffice/debian/ dir currently contains the 1.3.5 packaging files (as
you noted yourself from the changelog).  Having moved house amongst
other things, the 1.4 packaging is a little delayed.

> Why is it still in the official source release?

FWIW, there was a thread recently on one of the KDE lists (initiated by
the debian people) on excluding <module>/debian/ from official source
releases, partly for this reason.

Ben.