List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord -- Killer box insertion problem
From:       <elparphy-tek () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-20 20:45:36

Don't think it's a formatting character tho I thot of
that too.  Have a problem with screen shots because my
linux machine is not on the web.  Having trouble
connecting wirelessly and no time to work it.  Tied up
for a time right now and will have to put off getting
this out but will try harder to get a screen shot
posted.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Mike

--- Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst@gmx.at>