List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord -- Killer box insertion problem
From:       <elparphy-tek () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-11 18:54:00

I like KWord but it has become completely unusable.
At the end of every sentence when I write "period (.)
space" it inserts a box character which I have to
remove.  Tried every setup option I can think of but
no change.  I think I must have something configured
that I don't want, but cannot find it. I'm using R1.3
on SUSE 9.1 AMD 64 bits.  Any ideas? Thanks.
MMA