List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread 1.4 printing
From:       inge () lysator ! liu ! se
Date:       2005-05-18 10:02:20

> onsdag 18 mai 2005, 10:34, skrev inge@lysator.liu.se:
>
> ---------8<---------------------------------
>
>> That said, version 1.4 will be much better, feature wise *and* bug wise
>> than 1.3.5 was.
>>
>>         -Inge
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> I'll see if there is a new version available which fixes my particular
> printing problem at the end of the month when I have to do some batch
> printing of invoices.
>
> If it not, I can always revert to 1.3 for that particular print job - I
> don't
> do a lot of printing :).

You know, if you file a bug report in the KDE bugzilla, and attach a
sample invoice that has the problem, I can try to fix it if it isn't
already.  But you have to be quick for the bug fix period ends at monday.

But you won't be able to get a fix until the end of *this* month unless
you check out and compile the sources yourself.

	-Inge