List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPresenter Jobs
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <b.schoenmakers () student ! tue ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-13 11:05:16

Tonio Loewald, you wrote something like this:

Hi,

> I'm interested in helping with KPresenter.
>
> My homepage is Loewald.com - if you'd like to see some examples of my
> work.

Everybody is welcome to work on KPresenter/KOffice. First, subscribe to the
koffice-devel mailinglist. Then, make sure you have a recent SVN checkout of
KOffice. Note: We're currently in feature freeze, since KOffice 1.4 is coming
up, so only bugfixes are allowed to come in. To start, simply pick a bug on
http://bugs.kde.org . Or fix bugs which bother you the most.

You can send patches to koffice-devel, the maintainer can commit your patches
to SVN.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers