List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Testing KOffice 1.4pre
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-05-12 10:50:17

On Thursday 12 May 2005 12.12, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 12 May 2005 11:58, Inge Wallin wrote:
> > [...]
>
> Hmm now I replied on koffice-devel... Please don't crosspost :)

Sorry, I thought that this discussion belonged on the devel list.

 -Inge

> David.

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |