Hi list, I even made some practical experience with KOffice-1.4-CVS especially KWord with KSpread embedded. This is a BIG no-go. Using OASIS-format I lose my embedded spread, using koffice format I lost most of the formatings. A nice one: When I press the save icon in KWord the embedded spread jumps around - around is wrong, it jumps constantly to the upper left. Independently from embedding KSpread still has some deeper drawing errors when it comes to cells and borders, especially joint cells leads to some completely wrong drawn frame segments. You can also see small artefacts on gray lines (without border). Printing errors are also somehow disapointing: During my tests I notices that some printouts had text lines in kword randomly unterlined. This was independend of the printer driver, so printing in a pdf sometimes I get these underlines sometimes not. Knowing that, I started first printing in pdf, looking if the pdf looks ok and then printing the 10 exemplars I need. Not a very professional workflow, but otherwise 3-4 of my 10 pages gets wrong. During this testing I missed something like global KOffice variables: Having a result in a embedded spread, I want use the result in the floating text. Is something like this possible? In the basics KOffice 1.4 looks fine and per se the applications works more solid than ever. But playing nice together shows problems so that I can not recommend using embedded objects. Bye Thorsten Am Dienstag 10 Mai 2005 19:47 schrieb Inge Wallin: > > ------- Additional Comments From inge lysator liu se 2005-05-10 19:47 > ------- Actually, I made a mistake when I looked at it. In fact, the bug > is still there. Sorry. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice