List:       koffice
Subject:    kexi: relocation error under Ubuntu 5.4/KDE 3.4
From:       "Paul M. Bucalo" <ubuntuser () pmbservices ! com>
Date:       2005-05-11 2:03:33

I'm running Ubuntu 5.4 (KKubuntu 5.4) under KDE 3.4. After installing
KOffice, Kexi starts up to the open or create a database dialog, but
crashes when a new one database is created. Term window shows this:

kexi: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkeximain.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN13KDockSplitter24setSeparatorPosInPercentEi

I'm new to Debian and Ubuntu. Is this an Ubuntu issue or one that
comes from using Kexi and/or KDE 3.4? Can I resolve this, or do I
need to wait for a new release (CVS?)

TIA

Paul