List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord doc conversion help needed
From:       D*E*F*E*N*S <defens.com () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-25 22:14:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all.
 I've used KDE and KWord in the office for a few months until my boss forced
me to remove the linux partition from my office pc. I did backup a few
documents using export to msword format. But there is one document that is
valuable to me personally that i did save as KWord document.
 I'd like to ask if anyone can help me out by converting this doc to MSWord
or OpenOffice format since i have no access to any Linux computer at the
moment. It's just a few KB's, just a few pages text-only. Your help is much
appreciated!
 Martin Beek
defens.com@gmail.com

--
First there was nothing, which exploded...
-Terry Pratchett-