List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Joining KOffice Development
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-25 13:37:53

Hi there !

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:22:13 +0200, Valerio Poggi <vpoggi@mweb.co.za> wrote:
> Hi!
> My name is Valerio Poggi, I am currently a student at the Johannesburg
> University in South Africa. I would be interested in helping out with
> developing KOffice. I have a bit of spare time now and then, and I would be
> willing to help out where ever I can.

Sure ! The first step would be to subscribe to the koffice-devel
mailing list. Then pick an app that you'd like to improve and go on !
You'll probably want to start with some bugfixing and the like - once
you have some patch ready, send it to koffice-devel for review.

Also, please note that KOffice will go to a feature freeze in a week,
so you should stick to bugfixing for now.

Hope this helps,

/ Tomas