Wallace Morse wrote: > I purchased a computer with Linspire preinstalled. Since it came without > a desktop office program, will KOffice work with Linspire? I am brand > new to Linux so any help would be appreciated. Does the program > self-install? I am looking for good "word" and spreadsheet programs. If > you choose to help me, please give me detailed instructions by return > email on how to get and install the product. I like KOffice a lot, but if you are a new to whole Linux world, I would strongly suggest you to use OpenOffice instead. It is much more mature and with much bigger support to new users. i do not know enough about linspire, but I am sure they provide OOo somehow. Matej -- Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB 25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC 138 Highland Ave. #10, Somerville, Ma 02143, (617) 623-1488 Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? -- Ernest Hemingway (about William Faulkner) ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice