List:       koffice
Subject:    Krita and kivio don't start
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () ph ! tum ! de>
Date:       2004-11-27 20:46:29

Hello,

after I updated my CVS version of Koffice, krita and kivio do not work
anymore. I get the following error messages:

koffice (lib kofficecore): kritapart.desktop found.
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol: init_libkritapart
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: The library libkritapart does not offer an
init_libkritapart function.
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: The library libkritapart does not offer an
init_libkritapart function.

and

koffice (lib kofficecore): kiviopart.desktop found.
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
symbol: init_libkiviopart
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: The library libkiviopart does not offer an
init_libkiviopart function.
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: The library libkiviopart does not offer an
init_libkiviopart function.

All the other KOffice applications like kword, kspread, kpresenter and kexi do
work.

My system is Debian unstable with KDE3.3.1 and I installed KOffice
to /usr/local (./configure --prefix=/usr/local). I installed KOffice
to /usr/local before and it worked fine.

I don't know when this started, because I did not update my version of KOffice
for a couple of weeks. I tried to make clean in the KOffice directory and I
also deleted the whole KOffice and checked it out again and compiled it, but
this does not help.

Any suggestions what is wrong, here?

Michael