List:       koffice
Subject:    Installing RPM
From:       "Adam Anderson" <mtusk () msn ! com>
Date:       2004-11-14 18:01:23

Hello, I am trying to install KOffice on my Mandrake 10.1 computer.  I am
new to linux.  I download all of your rmp's for KOffice.  What do I do then?
  If I open one of the many rpm's, it brings an error.  Which one should I
double-click?  Is KOffice hidden somewhere on my Mandrake CD?  Is there some
simple way to install KOffice on my computer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
mtusk@msn.com