List:       koffice
Subject:    labels with kword
From:       vaise () votreservice ! com
Date:       2004-10-24 11:28:16

I am trying to print labels with kword. (for envelopes : name, postal code,
street etc...)
So I go to "create document", "cards and labels" and choose a template. ok
I went to "Tools", "configure mail merge". ok
I tell the program where my data are (mysql server) : "open existing",
"mysql", login, password. ok
then I click on "edit current" to write the query "select * from test".
Then I go to "insert" , "variable", "mail merge". My data are found. ok.

But... if I print, on the first page the 10 labels have the first person
address. same thing for page 2, second person, etc...
What is wrong ?