List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord: inserting tables in headers or footers of a document
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-10-20 10:26:58

Hello,

In the handbook Chapter 11 there is a section on :

"How do I get the pages numbers on the outsides..."

The trick used is to insert a one-row/three column
table into the header. Unfortunately on my setup this
doesn't work, because this table is not repeated on
each page, so -in the example given- I only get the
page number and the title on the page where I inserted
the table, not on the other pages.

I assume that this feature once worked and that it is
broken. Could somebody comment? Is it a bug?

Regards

Marc