List:       koffice
Subject:    imorting csv files into addressbook
From:       Charlie Bradley <22tango () newmex ! com>
Date:       2004-09-05 23:59:59

I recently upgraded to KDE 3.2.3 and lost my entire addressbook.  I realize it
may be sitting in some file somewhere but I don't know where.  Any how,  I
tried to import a csv file of addresses and it did not work.  the import
dialogue shows all addys as one entry, and does not recognize eof.  The
frustrating part is that the old version of addressbook imported the same
file perfectly.  Any suggestions on how to deal with this??
Charlie