On Friday 03 September 2004 13:51, Martin Atukunda wrote: > Hi, > > I've been lurking on the list for a while, but I've decided to help out > fix some JJ bugs on koffice. There are only 2 :) > > I intend to start with #85567, if no one has started work on it yet. While > I'm at it I'll sort the colors by dictionart order so that they match the > ones in kdelibs/kdeui/colors/colors.cpp. There was recently a discussion about this bug on koffice-devel (but I cannot find it again right now). It seems that it is a little more complex than thought at first, not that the code would not be a JJ level, but how to do this the best is (again) unclear. It also depends on what is going on with the named colours in kdelibs. (So now I have decided to remove the "JJ:" label on #85567.) > > Anyone has pointers for things I should watch out for? I'm not a very good > C++ programmer, just want to help. If necessary I can post the changes here > first before submittig patch to the bug database. The best is to attach patches to the bug, so that it can be found easily again later (as for #85567, it does not make any difference, as it is part of KOffice/General bugs, so any changes to such a bug is sent to this mailing list.) > Have a nice day! > - Martin - > ____________________________________ > koffice mailing list > koffice@mail.kde.org > To unsubscribe please visit: > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice